Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Break!!! (For BC)

Last week was BC's Spring Break, and a bunch of my friends flew over to visit Cork and travel around Ireland to Dublin and Galway. It was amazing to see them, and I think they all had a really great time. I don't have a lot of pictures from the week (since we were mostly just going around Cork), but here's a couple highlights.

Up by the music building, overlooking the city, we convinced some random girl to take a picture of us.On Sunday we went to a Latin Mass at this church in Cork. It was an interesting experience, not quite what I expected, but definitely worthwhile.
Alex crashing on my floor.

On Friday, I took them back to Blarney so they could all kiss the stone. The gate to Blarney House and the surrounding grounds had been opened up, so I finally got some pictures of that part of the estate.
Climbing a giant fern tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.