Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Update: Picture Sorting

Ok, so its been almost a month and a half since I last updated, but don't think I've been doing nothing. I went to Dublin on St. Patrick's Day with the rest of students from BC, and we spent the weekend there and went to the parade. The following Monday, I took a plane to Prague, and then went to Krakow, Auschwitz, Vienna, Budapest, Rome, Paris, and Versailles throughout the next three weeks. It was an absolutely incredible experience, with no major hitches , and I'll definitely try to get some more info about my trip in the next couple weeks. The problem is that I took 500 pictures in Dublin and 5500 (thats not a misprint) on my trip around Europe, so I haven't even finished sorting through them, much less begun to upload them to my blog. I'll try to get at least some of them up soon.

No comments: