Saturday, February 9, 2008
The next day, I went on a hiking trip with UCC's mountaineering club. We climbed a 2,500 foot mountain near Waterford, which was definitely one of the most amazing experiences I've had so far. The weather was incredibly nice, probably the nicest day I've had here, and the view was spectacular. I'll let the pictures do the talking, there's not much else I can say about it.






















































Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Vincent,
Your Mom gave me your blog site some times ago. Wow, I would have enjoyed that hike very much too. I am so glad you enjoy your European experience. Will you have a chance to visit more than Ireland, although I would be satisfied with Ireland alone. You are taking wonderful pictures. Glad you enjoy God's beautiful creation. Amazing. May He continue to bless you and your time overseas. Loving greetings, Fran Merry
Post a Comment